Examination of boats on the condition and function
Verification of boats
- Finding and assestment of damage especially in electrical systems of boats
- Damage assessment, to the electrical systems on boats
- Consulting by purchase and disposal from used and new boats
- Evaluation of boatcondition
- Consideration together with the owners or users for usage of boat/boattype
- Fitness assestment corresponding german regulation for rental boats
Gas tests according to DVGW work sheets
Installation, maintenance and testing of LPG systems for recreational facilities in accordance with DVGW worksheet G 607 and DIN EN 1949, as the DVGW worksheet G 608 and DIN EN 10239.ch DVGW worksheets.
Gas tests for boats according to DVGW worksheet G 608 and DIN EN 1949 for LPG systems for boats
- Gas test for vehicles according to DVGW - Worksheet G 607 and DIN 10239 LPG systems in vehicles (mobile home, caravan)
A two-year review of the liquefied gas installation is mandatory and belongs to the permission for operation of the vehicle and operator responsibilities!
Ports and campsite owner / operators paying more attention to the safety of its users and guests.
Also, exchange or replacement of materials with expired period of consumption is a part of our service packages.